Cadogan Law represents both employers and employees in labor and employment matters from start to end. We assist employers with establishing standard operating procedures for handling employment issues from the hiring of employees to separation, discrimination and harassment training, and defense at the agency-level and in federal and state courts. We assist employees with guidance, negotiation and litigation of labor and employment claims at all levels.
Here are just some key services we provide to our Labor & Employment clients:
- Discrimination and harassment claims involving race, gender, age, pregnancy, disability, religion, national origin, and sexual orientation
- Retaliation and Whistleblower Act claims
- Violation of overtime laws under the Fair Labor Standards Act and Minimum Wage statutes
- Violation of the Family and Medical Leave Act
- Negligent hiring and retention matters
- Preparing, enforcing and litigating issues regarding employment agreements, non-competition agreements, confidentiality agreements and non-solicitation and anti-raiding agreements.