Gina Cadogan volunteers pro bono hours to assist veterans and disadvantaged members of the community served by Legal Aid-Broward. The “Bridge to Justice Breakfast” event had more than 150 attendees and featured keynote speaker, Major General William Matz, past...
Month: August 2016
- 5-Things You Need to KNOW: Is My Client the Victim of Workplace Discrimination?
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.