Gina Cadogan of Cadogan Law and Farah Bridges of Stearns Weaver, et al, co-Chaired the Federal Bar Association-Broward Chapter’s Annual Federal Judicial Reception on May 18, 2017.
Month: May 2017
- 5-Things You Need to KNOW: Is My Client the Victim of Workplace Discrimination?
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.