For Immediate Release An Important Verdict for Victims of Employment Discrimination Verdict Search Top Florida Employment Law Verdict– Attorney Gina M. Cadogan of Cadogan Law Firm in Plantation successfully defended a district court’s prior ruling before the 11th...
Month: May 2020
- 5-Things You Need to KNOW: Is My Client the Victim of Workplace Discrimination?
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.