On June 30, 2020, Florida amended the Florida Civil Rights Act of 1992 (FCRA) that shortens the time frame for filing a lawsuit where the Florida Commission on Human (FCHR) either: (1) fails to issue a determination on a Charge of Discrimination within 180 days of...
Month: July 2020
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.
- Gina Cadogan Co-Chairs the FBA-Broward Chap. Federal Judicial Reception