Grounded in the protections of the First Amendment, the “Ministerial Exception” protects religious employers against various discrimination claims brought by certain employees. The 2012 case of Hosanna-Tabor Evangelical Lutheran Church and School v. EEOC set forth...
Month: September 2020
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.
- Gina Cadogan Co-Chairs the FBA-Broward Chap. Federal Judicial Reception