On May 16, 2012, the federal appellate court, reversed summary judgment for the employer and allowed a teacher to proceed with her pregnancy discrimination claim against a religious school in Central Florida. Hamilton v. Southland Christian Sch., Inc., 2012...
Month: May 2012
- 5-Things You Need to KNOW: Is My Client the Victim of Workplace Discrimination?
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.