Here’s one more “fire” to “put out” in your very busy day--Your very upset client has just called your office and told you that their employer just fired them and they think it was based upon discrimination. What do you need to know in order to best advise your...
Month: November 2020
- 5-Things You Need to KNOW: Is My Client the Victim of Workplace Discrimination?
- “Ministerial Exception” Broadened by U.S. Supreme Court
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.