The Supreme Court of the United States handed down a landmark decision in Bostock v. Clayton County, Georgia, by holding that an employer who discriminates against employees due to being homosexual or transgender violates Title VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964....
Month: June 2020
- Florida Shortens Time for Filing Florida Civil Rights Acts Lawsuits
- Supreme Court Extends Title VII Protection to Homosexual and Transgender Employees
- Plantation Attorney Wins Appeal Against Spirit Airlines, Inc.
- Gina Cadogan Co-Chairs the FBA-Broward Chap. Federal Judicial Reception
- Gina Cadogan in Sun Sentinel at “Bridge to Justice Breakfast” Event